Terms & Conditions
1.By booking your wellness glamping retreat with Good Vibes Events, you agree to all the terms & condition, and in this document you will be referred to as attendee.
2. Attendee must be at least 18 years of age to attend a Good Vibes Events retreat.
3. Drugs and other mood-altering drugs (legal or illegal) are prohibited for the duration of the course. You must notify Good Vibes Events before the retreat commences of the use of prescribed medication.
4. Phone Use - We ask attendee to be mindful of their phone use during the duration of the retreat as this may be disruptive to the group.
5. Dietary/Allergy Requirements attendee agrees to inform Good Vibes Events at the time of booking so that we can cater to your needs.
6. Good Vibes Events reserves the right to amend the booking dates. This may be due to several reasons, not limited to but including, war, adverse weather conditions, riots and or matters concerning participant’s safety, operational circumstances such as damage caused by fire, or any other such reason. In these circumstances the booking may need to be adjusted accordingly.
7. Where a teacher or facilitator advertised for a retreat is not able to teach due to reasons outside our control, we reserve the right to replace them with another teacher or facilitator.
8. Payment must be received in full to secure the booking
8.1. Full payment must be received within 3 days of requesting the booking, or at the time of booking if paying online, for all our events and day trips. Failure to do so may result in you losing your place at the day trip/event.
8.2. Bank fees, credit card charges, Eventbrite or Paypal fees incurred by transferring money are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
8.3. If you make payment by way of credit card, you warrant that the information you provide to us is true and complete, that you are authorised to use the credit card to make payment and that your payment will be honoured by your card issuer. We may conduct various checks to validate your identity and the integrity of your payment details, which may include requesting additional information from you to verify your identity.
Refund and Cancellation policy
9. It is your responsibility to read and understand the cancellation policy before making a reservation. Naturally, no one registers with the intention of cancelling or postponing their retreat, but unexpected things do happen, so please purchase travel cancellation insurance once you have made your reservation.
9.1. In the event of cancellation by the attendee, regardless of the circumstances, the booking payment is non-refundable
9.2. If an attendee leaves the Retreat prior to its conclusion, refunds will not be made for the unused portion of the Retreat. No refunds will be made for any excursion, meal, yoga class or other activity that the attendee misses or decides not to participate in for any reason.
10.Good Vibes Events reserves the right to change the location of this retreat due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). Good Vibes Events will ensure that the same standard will be kept, as the partnering venues.
11. Good Vibes Events reserves the right to change or amend this policy at any time. The most recent policy will be updated on the website link: https://www.goodvibeseventsretreat.info/.
12. Good Vibes Events shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
12.1. Good Vibes Events accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the attendee’s stay or travelling to and from Good Vibes Events retreats. All attendees must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and able to use our facilities and participate in activities.
12.2. Good Vibes Events is not liable for any injuries or losses to attendees, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
12.3. Attendee is expected to advise facilitators or Good Vibes Events of any injuries or diagnosed medical conditions prior to participating in physically strenuous parts of the program
Data Use and Protection
13. We will at times have photographs & videos taken during the retreat for our website and promotional material. The attendee agrees to have their photograph taken. If the attendee is sensitive about this, please let Good Vibes Events or facilitator know this when you arrive.